Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

THen there was 3!!

We sure have had fun snuggling this little guy lately!
My mom and dad came to help out when little Koll was born. We could NOT have asked for better company! I love them soo much and we all LOVED having them here, the only downfall when they come is that they have to leave! :( We love them and I have already started searching the web for cheap tickets to pheonix!!
Oh... and this kid is still SOO stinken cute! :) As you can see!
My baby Karver is growing up, this is him on his 1st 1st day of school! :( I cried dropping him off, but he LOVES school and he is learning and growing! LOVE him soo much!
Is it just me or do other kids seem like GIANTS after bringing home a newborn??
Sorry things are kinda out of order, but this was Karver, Kason, Mommy, and Daddy last HootRah before baby was born. We took them bowling and out to their favorite Panda express! We LOVE these two soo much!

1 comment:

LUND said...

Soooo fun!! Great pictures!! Thank you for taking the time ou of your BUSY schedule to post so we can feel the love.
Mom