Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

As of lately

Getting dirty at Grandmas!
Here at our house we have an abundance of horse wrap. It is perfect for wrapping wounds and ... your kids! :)
This is my new toy! I have been thinking about getting a nice camera and learning some photography! I finally am doing it! :) it has been soo fun and I am loving every minute of learning! You will be seeing some pics soon, not only of the camera, but pics taken FROM the camera! :)
Jeremy is in LOVE with my moms corn bread (as are many people). YOu can see the pure JOY on his face as his perfect patch came out of the oven... look at that , he is cute and he can cook! I am one lucky lady! :)
This doesnt need an explanation... or does it!??

1 comment:

LUND said...

Kollister appears to be a calm little fellow. The truck picture is classic. Nice camera AND nice work.
Mom and Dad