Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Curious Kason

Sometimes i realize that I havent blogged forever so I sit down to do so.... then I realize there has been TOO much that has been missed and not enough time to write it all so I just walk away. Today I decided to just blog.. about today... and maybe some of the past..

Today... Jeremy woke up around 6:00 and took karver to work with him. He drops Karver off at Grandpa Croziers house and goes to work.
Karver plays and grandpa's house then goes to school and daddy picks him up and takes him home.

Me and Kason and Koll... play all day :)

Kason is soo funny... Today I was thinking of why he is soo special to me? What makes him soo unique... This is what I decided..

*Because of kason I have learned patience and understanding. I have learned to speek slowly and calmly.
*Because of Kason whenever I am with a group of mothers and a mother says "Can you believe my child ate this..." or "broke this" or "climbed on this" or 'did this" I can say .. kason has done that .... and not only that, but I can "one up" their story with something crazier, grosser,scarier or funnier.

         ex...
Other mom: Can you believe my son ate toilet paper?
Me: Kason has done that, after he dumped it in the potty he just peed in.

        ex2..
Other mom: Can you believe my son pooped on the floor?Me: Kason has done that, then rolled his tractor in it and made poop marks all over the floor, walls, closet, beds, dressers.. and I am 99% sure he ate some while he was at it... if that is not enough? he then took of our vent cover and shoved some of it down the AC vent.
   
  ex3...
Other mom: Can you believe my child crawls all over the floor at church/resturaunts and stores??
Me: Kason does that, but with his tongue sticking out so he can mop it while he is at it.

I could take all day telling stories about Kason and his .... experiences.. our experiences with kason...  anything from getting his head peed on by his brother,  sneaking in the corner to eat ALL the lint out of the dryer lint collector, scooping the toilet cleaning gel out of the toilet and eating it, jumping off dressers, climbing on top of cars, cutting his hair, cutting karvers hair, trying to cut Koll's hair, forcing us to potty train him, poop painting 10+ times in the past few months.... well... you get the point.

Life with this little man is NEVER boring! He has soo much energy... I had a realization the other day while watching curious george. That ... is.... kason... he is simply curious... He is soo sweet and tender and loving. but he is VERY VERY curious!

If Karver is upset kason will disapear for a moment and come rushing back with his blanket.
If Kason come with a label it would say....



Dont speak harshly to him, dont say NO too loud or sturnly or he will be heart broken. Give him lots of kisses and hugs. Tell him he is wonderful because he is. Allow him to help. Allow him to explore. Watch him closely. If you hear his famous "AHHH HAAA" RUN to him with a mop, a broom, and some towels.




1 comment:

LUND said...

I see a book coming your way.
"Curious Kason" or
If you give a Kason a Kookie or
Are You my toy or
The Kronicles of Kason


We are still almost as excited about you and Kason and the other 3 coming to our house for a week in a week.
Bring Him ON!!!!!!