Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Making memories

I know I may have said this before but... my husband is the absolute BEST man ALIVE!! He comes home from a long day at work and ALWAYS acknowledges that I have had a long day with the kids. He plays with them and wrestles with them while I take care of dinner. they LOVE their dad..and soo do I :)

 
We spent one night making pretzels. They turned out soo yummy.. The following pictures were taken by Karver, and Kason..(budding photographers)






2 comments:

Bonnie Hynes said...

Love the pictures. I was just thinking yesterday how lucky kids are to have moms AND dads! Moms have their job to do (usually not so fun), and Dads get to be the fun ones. I'm so glad for fun dads that can play when I'm either too tired, or have too much else to do :)

LUND said...

"Dad and the boys" could be a Mormon Ad. It gives new meaning to the line in the Procalamation - "By divine design fathers are to preside OVER their families in love and righteousness." To quote Christa "he he".