Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Good night moon

In blessed! Most women are lucky to have one kind good looking man in their life to look over and protect them. I have many!!
My nights are often filled with gratitude. Before bed each night I make my rounds and kiss some chubby cheeks. I smile down at sleeping faces that melt my heart. I think about a book I often read "I will love you forever." I stroke their hair and kiss their faces. Some nights they wake a little but most nights they sleep on. I can't describe the feelings and emotions that storm through my heart and being as I make my rounds into peaceful quiet dark rooms. I am soo blessed. There is nothing that can compare to being a mom!








3 comments:

LUND said...

I agree and your boys are blessed to have you.
Love, Mom

Katie!! said...

LOVE THIS!!! So, so true. I feel the Spirit so strong while checking in on my sweet sleeping boys. We are so blessed!!!!

LUND said...

LOVE the feeling this blog entry give me. Parenthood is a small hint of celestial happiness we get forever as we remain true and faithful. What a JOY!!
Love DAD